Friday, December 20, 2013

Slacker = that's me...

Its been a while since I have posted, where has the time gone? My last post we announced we were having another baby! We had our precious little boy Sept 26, 2013. Daxton Clark

He is absolutely spoiled and we love him dearly and couldn't imagine our little family without him!
Nyah and Anastyn started school late August. Nyah is loving kindergarten!! She beams on a daily basis when it is time for school. She is learning mandarin chinese and loves that as well. Half of the morning she is in chinese class and the other half english. Anastyn started pre-school and she absolutely loves her independence and having somewhere she needs to be, she refers to pre- school as her work. She is a feisty, independent & loving little girl that keeps us on our toes!

                                                                       Anastyn

Nyah

As for Justin and I we are doing well, he is still with the fire dept and I am at the hospital. I have been on maternity leave for the past 11 weeks and will soon be returning to work (next week).  It is bittersweet that is for sure. 

No comments: