Monday, January 16, 2012

...CaTcHiNg Up...

Well last week was very eventful, Nyah started dance on Tuesday! Which was very exciting, she loved it! Which was not a surprise to us...she is always dancing around the house, doing pirouette's. She was very excited to go, she has been asking us for the past 2 weeks if it time to go? And we would reply not for a couple more weeks, she would say "we can't be late". Oh our little Nyah.
After dance we headed to get the girl's hair cut, Nyah has had hers cut a couple of times so she was aware of the routine. She jumped up in the chair, let Heather put the cape on her and cut her hair. We were very proud of her... she is becoming so independent and growing up way to fast. We love you BUG!!
Then it was Anastyn's turn...I think the picture's say it all. It was not a happy experience for her. And the saddest part is that we were unable to save any of her hair from her 1st hair cut. Her hair is very fine and she was not cooperative, so the combination of the two = no hair to be saved.
A couple days later was Anastyn's dance class... I cannot explain how elated Justin and I were that she participated in class all by HERSELF!!! She ran, jumped, twirled and the whole time had the biggest smile on her face! When her class was over she came out and Justin and I told her that we were so proud of her, her reply "tank you". Oh Beanie, you make us smile, we love you.

2 comments:

Dizzle said...

Oh my goodness all these pictures are so cute!! I'm really sad I'm missing dance classes! Maybe one day I'm down there I can go and watch! They are getting so big!! Love you guys hope everything is going well! Sounds like you are staying busy!

Haley Houston said...

I love the picture where Anastyns tutu is over her belly (: They are so stinkin cute!