Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Surprise's!!

Over Labor Day weekend Justin and I went to Colorado for a wedding. Ny and Anastyn stayed with Justin's mom, it was the longest we have left the girls and was difficult at times for all of us. While we were gone I was talking to Justin about what we could do for Mom when we got home to show her our appreciation for watching the girls...So we decided we would clean her house while she was out of town the following weekend. So that is what I did, I got some flowers and a card and left them on the counter... Well after all was said and done Mom called that evening from Salt Lake to talk to the girls... The conversation went as follows:
Nyah: Hi grandma,
not sure what grandma was saying...
Nyah: My momma is sick, we buy you flowers grandma and my momma clean you house today!
Mommy: NO don't say that!!

Not sure what grandma is saying on the other end of the phone. Conversation ends.

Mommy: Nyah Grace your not supposed to tell grandma about our surprise!
Nyah: My name Nyah-bug!
Mommy: sigh
Nyah: (with arm's crossed) some people ornery!

I just smiled, I love you Nyah-bug!

1 comment:

tylerandtia said...

ha ha ha priceless! I love it! She is too dang smart :)