Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quite time

The girls are sleeping, some time just for mom. :) The past couple of weeks have been a little hectic. Our whole world has changed since we had Anastyn. She is quit the little fuss bucket! If she is not sleeping she is crying. It makes some days a little stressful.

We had Anastyn's newborn pictures done last week, so once I have those back I will post some of them. Lately we have been just hanging out at home trying to avoid the crowds of people and most of all avoid any illness. I am a paranoid mom, I know. My worst nightmare is to have both of the girls sick. Which I know one day will happen no matter what I do to try to prevent it.

So I have a few new pictures of the girls we have taken the past week or so...


Ny helping bake cookies


Ny and I

I don't know how much frosting actually got on the cookie
Ny reading Anastyn a book
Anastyn's 1st bath
Our cheeseball

1 comment:

Haley Houston said...

Hey this is Haley And abbey! WE love nyah so much those photos are so cute! Nyah and Anastyn look kind of alike but not alot! Haha! I love seing you and Nyah on Sunday at grandmas house!
Love:
Haley and Abbey Houston