Thursday, July 2, 2009

Really July already???

Our computer at home isn't set up since we have been planning on moving for I don't know how many months...So I haven't been able to blog so an update on us!

Nyah is getting so big and has a great vocabulary for a 1 year old! She mimics everything we say and do. She has started to walk, but it is only on her terms. She loves to read books and swim! She is such a JOY!

As for Justin he is still working hard at the fire department, playing softball etc... Were getting ready for the heat stroker tourney in 2 weeks.
I got a job as a nurse at hospital which I am grateful for. There were not a lot of positions open. I accepted a position on my floor that I have worked on for the past 8 years. I start back to school next month to get my Bachelors degree, thankfully that is online! And to our surprise around Easter WE are also expecting another baby, we are due December 11th. We find out what we are having on Tuesday so I will update you all then!



5 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Oh my Gosh em, that is sssooooo exciting! you are such a good mom and its way fun to work with you.! Congrats!

Lydia Hench said...

oh my!!!!!! yay! that is soooo awesome! I cant wait to know what it is!

tylerandtia said...

What an awesome life! Don't you think? Being a nurse and having a firefighter as a husband? ha ha okay so I'm not a nurse yet! Well I'm so excited for your little one to come! You are such a good mom! I love watching you with Nyah! We need to do lunch really soon!

Emilee Pierce said...

So cool Em! I am way excited for you guys! Too bad I'm not there anymore. I am due Dec. 23rd! We could compare bellies and complain about constipation and swollen legs or other prego people things.:0)

Andrus Family said...

I'm excited to hear what you are having...I can't believe you are already finding out what you are having...time is flying! See you next time we work together!