Friday, July 17, 2009

Let the PAINTING begin!

We finally closed on our house on Tuesday, got our keys on Wednesday and started painting on Thursday! Well at first I thought it would be great that I couldn't help Justin paint since I am pregnant...but actually it is kind of disappointing. I don't get to do much with the house at this time. I cleaned out the kitchen cupboards and the fumes from the cleaning stuff made me a little ill. I want to start moving stuff in! So instead of helping I have been contemplating how to decorate the girls rooms. Yeah I said girls Nyah is going to have a little sister we are planning on naming her Anastyn Marie( if Kyle and Catherine don't mind). We are very excited!! I can't wait to see her little face...I have been teasing Justin that she will be bald because Nyah got all the HAIR!! Nyah had 3 hair cuts before her 1st birthday.

Once everything is painted and moved in I will post some pictures.

3 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

Congratualtions on the new house and the new baby GIRL!!! We are so excited for you. We miss you all terribly. As for the name, we would be honored!! We think it's a great name! :) Nyah is growing up so fast and is absolutely adorable!! Good luck with the painting!

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Wow! Baby #2! Congrats Em. I was scared to have two but it is actually pretty great. Congratulations on the house too!