Saturday, May 9, 2009

Relay For Life!


Nyah playing under the table, so easly entertained! :)







Team Fighting Irish




This is ALL of the Cancer Survivors and caregivers


Last night we went walked in the relay for life. It was a great experience. We are hoping next year to put our own team in. This year we joined Susan's team ( a nurse I work with) "Team Fighting Irish" it was great! We had great food and great team members. After a few hours Nyah got a little fussy so we came home. This is the 1st time I have done this which kinda suprises me considering I have worked on the Cancer unit at the hospital for 8 years! It was our 1st but won't be the last.

2 comments:

Dizzle said...

This looks like so much fun! Wish I could have gone with you guys! Maybe next time! :D

tylerandtia said...

Oh that looks like a ton of fun!!