Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birthday Girl!!

Over the weekend we had Nyah's 1st Birthday party! We had a Luau and it was a lot of fun. We had it catered by Honolulu Grill, she had a cake shaped as a flip flop. We had a couple of little pools for the smaller kids and a huge 12ft water slide for the bigger kids. Nyah's birthday isn't until the 13th of May we celebrated early because we had family/friends here for my Nursing Graduation. I am happy that we had our close friends and family there to celebrate with us.

There were way to many pictures to post so I made a slide show of a few of them...enjoy
!!

3 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

what a doll! can't believe she is already 1! looks like she had a great birthday! and she really loved that cake!! ha ha!

Unknown said...

O my Gosh! How cute is she! You did a great job on the party!

JustLivingMYLife said...

that looks like one heck of a party for a one year old lol :D thats so awesome though, looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
I cant even say it enough, but I swear, you two have one of the most adorable little girls in the whole world! seriously such a doll!