Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Celebrating #6

This year Justin and I will celebrate our 6th Anniversary, our actual anniversary isn't until November but because of our work schedules we celebrate sometime in the fall... after we started our family we felt the best way to celebrate is to take a small little trip somewhere for a few days... So this year I decided I would surprise Justin with an anniversary trip in September. I have kept it a secret for roughly 6 weeks, at one point I thought I was completely busted by Nyah. She asked me one evening "who come to my house when you go to football?"  My response "Uh Ny what are you talking about? Justin are you going to a football game I don't know about? 

I decided to tell Justin about our trip this past Friday...so this is what Justin found in our front yard...










1 comment:

tylerandtia said...

Oh that is a wayyyy cute way to tell him! I love it! & I am excited for you!!!