Thursday, September 10, 2009

Similarities??

Tonight as I was changing some things on our blog I accidentally changed our template and to my surprise when I switched back to view what I had done I was shocked by what I saw!! I did not notice before how similar Nyah's new born picture (she was 1 day old) and Anastyn's ultrasound picture were! Take a look...scroll down (ALMOST TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE) to the ultra sound picture I have posted and the picture to the left of it.

Only 11 WEEKS and we will see how similar they are...

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

not sure if it was just my computer, but i couldnt see the ultrasound pic...but im not supprised if they are similar...im sure all you children will be just as beautiful as nyah!

Andrus Family said...

That's pretty cool...i remember having my second and having a hard time naming her anything but Brynn...they looked just the same when they were born. I can't believe you only have 11 weeks left....time flies!

tylerandtia said...

WOW....that is actually crazy!! I even yelled to Ty to come look! :)