Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My little SNOT Factory

Nyah has had RSV type stuff for 22 days! I took her in to the Dr. on friday and they said there wasn't anything to they could do. We just had to wait it out unless she started getting a fever. Well she hasn't had a fever, actually she acts just fine. She hasn't been eating a whole lot but I think that is because she has started getting more teeth. She turned 10 months old on March 13th, at that time she had 2 teeth. Now she has 6! At this rate she will have all of her teeth by the time she is 1.
This morning I took her in to get suctioned and there wasn't a whole lot coming out. Which was great, going twice a day for the past 21 days has been very traumatizing for her. So I am hoping we are on the downward slope.

We are very excited that we are going to be buying a house soon. We went and talked to our lender yesterday and got the ball rolling. So were on now the hunt for our new home. I am excited to start a new chapter in our life. I am really excited to put my knowledge that I have learned watching HGTV into action! LOL. On the other hand I am very sad to be leaving the house that we live in now, even thou it is not ours we treated it as if it was and it felt like home to us. This is the house I have lived in the longest in my life.

4 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

good! im glad to hear things might be getting better for nyah! and thats so cool that you are buying a house, nate and i were looking into it in Oxford MS but unfortunately it looks like we are going to need to wait a little longer before that happens.

Emilee Pierce said...

Buying a house is exciting but scary! Especially in this economy! My advice (cuz I know you really want it, Em), take your time, don't rush into anything, make sure you are really sure about what you want and don't go over your budget. Em Pierce

Unknown said...

She is so cute! My girls all have runny/stuffy noses! It's no fun.

crazyhorse said...

Grandma and Grandpa brought Nyah up to my house last night. She seems fine now. She surely has a mouth full of teeth all of a sudden. Great Grandma